View Single Post
Old
11-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Tidus

vCash: 500
Just got back from the game a couple hours ago. Just a couple thoughts... Cross needs to sit another game, he simply couldn't keep up with guys like Hossa all night long. Hemsky was completely invisible all night long.... he didn't get a shift all OT long, and probably didnt deserve to. On the positive side, Torres was outstanding, hitting guys and finishing his checks all night long... too bad he couldn't have scored on that nice little breakaway play he made. We also had a few pretty loud "lets go oilers" chants going. Lots of Oiler fans out tonite.

Salo had an off and on night, but I think his mistakes out weigh the good this time. Someone please tell me why he thinks it would be a good idea to stack the pads on a breakaway every time? And some people were blaming everyone but Salo on the goal where he gave it to Hossa. Well guess what? Hossa was behind the D and THEN Salo gave it right to him. He has become way too predictable. I'm not saying trade him or find a replacement... yet. I hope he continues to improve.