Old
01-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
Woywitka, I could care less about. Bickel, however I do like. I do not thinkt hat me will make it through waivers. I think that he fits the bill as a physical 3rd pairing defensemen. I also think that teams need players like that. I like Stralman actually, but think that form a 3rd d-pairing (one that will be paired with a MDZ or Sauer), I think that Bickel gives teh team more.
Not a chance he gives the team more. Especially once Sauer comes back.

There's a reason that Bickel sits in close games in key minutes and Stralman continues to play. He just offers more as a player. I love Bickel. Great team guy, very solid bottom pairing d-man, etc. Just when Sauer comes back, he'll replace a lot of the snarl Bickel has and add about 20x the skill.

We have a grand total of two players that can move the puck really well if Bickel is in the line-up. MDZ and McD. That's it. We have guys that are adequate like Girardi, Staal and Sauer. And, really, McD isn't that far up there in terms of offense or puck moving yet, either. We have to keep Stralman in the line-up. Our team's offense and passing game will suffer by removing him. And that's how our team goes. When our passing is going, our team is going. Our team thrives on good puck movement and crisp passing. Ever notice in games that we are doing ****** in? It's the passing being off the mark 9/10.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote