Perrault to atl? want the habs can get from atl?
View Single Post
11-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Join Date: Feb 2003
Originally Posted by
that doesn't really prove much, eastwood wins faceoffs,and he's umm.. not very good..
one of the habs' best snipers.. also, doesn't prove much, they are aching, starving, craving, yearning for offense
ok don't tell me that perreault wouldn't be useful in the playoff . He's not that bad ..
- he's not a fast skater: true
- not a good defensive forward: true (not that worst too.. still make some good play sometimes ; i've noticed about 4 good d plays since start of the year. way better than audette with zero good d play
- not very physical : all habs team aren't physical...
- best faceoff man of the league
- one of the best shot of the habs(about 2 or 3 top corners goal this year)
- bring leadership (don't panic at anytime .. don't make any midget mistake as some vets do... too much..)
I think he's still NHL caliber he would play IMO a great role for a contender team (playing 4th line duty and winning important faceoff)
he had 4 consecutive year with approximately 50 pts(~25 goals) ...
+ this year he's currently our best scorer with 5 goals (tied with souray)
IMO his value will go up at the trade deadline ... because he's UFA next year..
so don't tell me he's not usefull or even AHL caliber..
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Jeffrey