View Single Post
Old
01-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Yokai

vCash: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
If we won the Cup this year, there would probably be a poll up the next day on whether to expect us in the playoffs in 2012-2013 or not. We'll get respect as our roster improves and if/when prospects pan out and fill big roles.
Fans in Toronto thought they were better then Ottawa when the Sens made the playoffs for a decade straight and they were out golfing. I don't think it matters what the Sens do in the eyes of Toronto/Montreal the Senators like Rodney Dangerfield don't get no respect.

That's why the Edmonton Oilers' board kinda makes me laugh at this point of the season. I honestly do like their team and I watch Edmonton games from time to time, but their fan base was so cocky to start out the year. When we played them earlier in the season they were chirping how Ottawa wouldn't score goals and they'd be horrible. Well look where the team that finished last two years running is currently, and look where Ottawa is. People need to learn to be humble about their team until they start rolling in Stanley Cups.

Personally I'm just hoping for a solid effort in this game. The Sens might be up against Lundqvist, but with our very own King K back in the lineup I think we'll give them a run for their money.

Last edited by Yokai: 01-12-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Yokai is offline   Reply With Quote