Burke: "Something is Definitely Brewing"
View Single Post
01-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Originally Posted by
James van Reimsdyk
- #8 forward in ice time.
- #7 in scoring amongst forwards.
- On pace for 40-45 points this season.
- #5 defenceman in ice time.
- #5 in scoring amongst defencemen.
- #9 in NHL in hits with 130 (#2 amongst NHL defencemen).
Actually he is on pace for 50 as he has missed time. He averaged 0.62 points a game in a the games he's played, that ratio multiplied by remaining team games (41) plus his current points puts him just shy of 50.
Not to mention he has been injured all year long, playing through it, once healthy I feel he'll put up big points.
If you think the "injury" claims are just protective claims, do me a favour and watch him play, and watch the grimace on his face.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by ORYX