Thread: GDT: 2012 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
Old
01-12-2012, 02:29 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Consider also (excellent job KF) that we still have Toffoli, Kozun Vey to name a few who will all get at least a look at the NHL in the next season or so (or are more than likely too) and you can see we are starting to add to our skill forward depth and will soon be seeing the results.

We are loaded with character types who are slowly starting to make their way up to the NHL and I believe at least one more of them will next season, likely two in Kozun and Nolan or AndyA.

Kozun may or may not be a top 6 winger during his time in the NHL but he does posses the talent to be given the chance in time though only time will tell if he gets that opp.

Loktionov and Vey providing different games for us but both having NHL skillsets. Lewis may not be everyones favorite but I believe that is due to where he is being used. It is getting better under DS but TM seemed to have lost track with him. Still, a capable NHLer.

We need Toffi to continue to develop into an NHL sniper and all signs point to yes where that is concerned and of course need to be lucky and skilled enough to find a couple more but our D is loaded with competent to very skilled NHL caliber kids waiting in the wings and in net we are just right with the amount of talented potential number 1s as well.

To me it looks like we are a darft or two and a couple of UFA kid signings away from being a fully loaded monster.