View Single Post
Old
01-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Oil Gauge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlapse Vertigo View Post
Apparently, Eberle was left off the All-Star game roster due to his injury but according to Bob McKenzie the Oilers were told that if he and Nuge were healthy both would have made it. Okay...

Considering that Eberle is only expected to miss 2-3 weeks this is an absolute travesty. If Claude Giroux was fighting an injury right now he'd still be selected. Without question.

Oh well, the All-Star game is a joke anyway and this just gives me another reason to hate the NHL.
Well 2-3 weeks would put his return right around the all-star break. I doubt the Oilers would want him to go to the all star game as his first game back only to re injure it. They remember that all too well, the last time Horcoff was useful was when he went to the All star game and hurt his shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
Someone on twitter mentioned if Eberle was a NY Ranger, he would have been picked. Seems it depends who you play for to get picked not how many points you have.
Yes and "Someone on Twitter" is a trusted source for hockey news. I could say anything on twitter but it doesn't make it true.

Oil Gauge is offline   Reply With Quote