View Single Post
Old
01-13-2012, 10:21 AM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
PP, while I agree with your sentiments to some degree, a team isn't going to come out and play 3 periods for 82 games in a season and have anything left in the tank for the playoffs. Did it occur to you that it may not have been the Preds that were the issue last night but that Colorado was embarrassed by their loss and came out ready for retribution? Did you also consider if Rinne doesn't give the puck away to O'Reilly in the middle of the ice for an easy goal and then gives up a softy to Landeskog from a bad angle that the game would've been 0-0 at the end of 1 instead of us down 2-0? I get where you're coming from but the team was not the issue last night, it was Rinne in the first that could've cost us the game. The team I watched was skating hard and creating chances. They just didn't bury as many of them as they should've. They could've easily won 5-2 last night if Tootoo and Wilson bury a couple of chances.

I do agree that we don't finish teams off like we should. Going up 3-0 the other night we should've taken it to them in the second and finished them off a lot sooner than we did. That is something we need to fix. Get a team down and go for the jugular.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote