View Single Post
Old
01-13-2012, 11:46 AM
mirimon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
He made the first move. He went right, Tavares immediately put it past him on the left.

I didn't say I hated it or give him sole blame; most of the blame definitely isn't on him. It would have been a great save, and I was disappointed that he couldn't finish the night with another. I'm not exactly holding it against him. I just didn't like it and wish he could have had it. No need to crap yourself over it.
I haven't seen the goals since last night, so I might not remember this right at all, but I think the second Islanders goal is just one of those you have to accept the other team to score. They made use of their extra man on the ice and had some solid puck movement leading up to setting up John Tavares going in pretty much alone on goal. That's just a good goal by the other team. Could it have been played differently by our guys? Sure, but I'm not so sure it would have mattered too much, the Islanders had good movement and an extra man on that attack, they would have found someone else open instead.

Edit: Ok, this should have been sandlandsd's post I should have quoted... What I meant was that I see no reason to really find any fault either with Bobrovsky or with the other guys.

mirimon is offline   Reply With Quote