View Single Post
Old
01-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I'm trying to figure out who gets replaced in the lineup when these guys start returning. Obviously Repik is getting demoted when one of the guys returns. But who else is going to sit as these guys return...Barch has been playing well and so has Bradley but I guess both of them too but I like their physical play in the lineup. Does someone get traded and how does that mess with team chemistry?
Feel the same. Upshall is the only one I don't much care about. He didn't do much while healthy, and has been down forever. I'm almost frustrated if Barch loses his spot to him. Seems Barch plays better when he's a regular, almost like he knows he doesn't have to go out there and try too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Jokinen View Post
I saw about a week ago that Bergenheim was expected back after the All Star Break. So seeing him skate now might mean he's a bit ahead of schedule.

I tell you what, i don't really MISS Upshall. As far as i'm concerned, he contributed very very little to our success. Though, i am excited to see if he can turn the page and really come into his game down the stretch once he's healthy. He needs to either contribute offensively, or play a fast-paced, banging type of game. Hopefully he can generate some chemistry with someone on the third/fourth line.
As I said, I feel the same. Just want Santorelli moved, not sure what we could get or who would go with him, though.

Glad to get Bergenheim and Skille back soon. What do we do with Sturm healthy as well? He played very well while out there.