View Single Post
Old
01-13-2012, 05:29 PM
shawn1331

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2d View Post
If you're a timid person then hockey really isn't the sport for you.
I never said that, but I do agree with you. The only thing is they already have a hard time filling up girls teams where I am. And then to throw in checking only the strongest toughest girls would come out which would basically render girls hockey obsolete and they would come back to boys hockey. And I really don't want to deal with the "girls should be aloud to play boys contact hockey because we can take it too". No you really can't, I've never played with a girl that could play competively with the boys. Even higher level AA/AAA girls are quite timid and play pretty softly when playing contact with guys. And we tend to take it easier on girls as well.

Don't get me wrong a pro like say Cassie Campbell would absolutely and litterally mop the floor with us guys in contact because she is one of the few who excel at that. But for the average girl they wouldn't do nearly as well and it makes the game less fun for guys. Plus most girls wouldn't want to play boys hockey, it's just those 2 or 3 that want to make women equal in all the wrong places, such as hockey and football.

shawn1331 is offline   Reply With Quote