View Single Post
Old
01-13-2012, 10:16 PM
we want cup
We do not Sow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheer Con View Post
What am I supposed to do, break down every team in the league? I just described a perfectly built hockey team who has gone through the labors needed to win a Cup. The Rangers offense is two stars, two good offensive players, and the rest are middling at best. Do I have to paint out why the Bruins throttle them offensively? I was just describing what allows the Bruins to dominate offensively. There is no team remotely close to them for goals/game and what they're doing 5-on-5 blows every other team out of the water as far as the statistic goes back, not to mention they've had the elite 5-on-5 pedigree they've had for years. What exactly do I have to say about other teams? What team brings this complete of a team to the table as the Bruins do? What needs to be said about other teams in the league when the Bruins are so far ahead of the competition it would seem useless to bring anything else up?
You can't "paint" anything out because the teams haven't even played one game against each other yet (and even one game can't tell the whole story). So please go away and stop complaining about Ranger fans liking the Rangers more than the Bruins.

RANGERS =