View Single Post
Old
01-14-2012, 08:19 AM
ToBBa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YARR123 View Post
Something hit me, when is the last time a 16-year-old (year prior to draft year) has scored goals at such a fast pace in the Jr. A SM-liiga? Artturi Lehkonen has 24 goals in 34 games, and 43 points. Granlund had a faster pace points wise but scored way fewer goals. When is the last time this has happened or has it ever? What makes it even more impressive is that he's by far the biggest scorer on his team. The next two best scorers from TPS have 29 and 25 points.

Add to this that he's very good defensively. Kid is a stud or what?
Pulkkinen made 15 goals in 24 games (0,625 per game, Lehkonen has about 0,7). That's the best I found. Lehkonen really is amazing prospect. I have seen his stats many times but I haven't realised he's that good.

2013 is amazing draft for us. In addition to Ristolainen and Barkov who are pretty much locks for the first round, we have Lehkonen and one of the best goalies, Husso. If the draft was right now I'd put those four in the first round. We also have Juuso Ikonen and Jonatan Tanus. They are very skilled but probably way too small.

Last edited by ToBBa: 01-14-2012 at 08:24 AM.