View Single Post
Old
01-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Simple really..employ modern realistic Machiavellian/Sun Tzuian management tactics.

Trades? Would be mostly centered on win now approach, as a realist, only the present is of concern. A good strategy is to go for players who GMs dislike and are willing to part for at a loss, I am a bargain hunter both in trades and salary cap management.

Maximise the performance of the current roster by enforcing strict employment of tactical system that is adaptable, versatile, the key weakness I see in this roster is too many turnovers caused by hastily made passes and physical weakness/meekness this weakness would be turned now into one of our strengths.

At this point I would call up Gallagher, play Emelin much more to inspire his confidence, I would work hard to inspired confidence and morale in the entire roster. Cammy's comments was downplayed but it was the greatest sin, your job is **** and let your level of performance do the talking.

In sum, remove all weakness and flaws and focus on expanding and enforcing our strengths
You can't "call up" Gallagher, he is playing in Junior. The only way he can be called up is on emergency basis for X days if you have x forwards out. I'm not sure on the specific rules but it's not a long term thing.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote