View Single Post
Old
01-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Flyersfan139

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
And yet you would be praising him if he did that and was still a Flyers. Amazing how things change when somebody wears a different jersey. I liked what he did in that game. You act like these two points are the be all end all of the season. Kopitar and the Kings wont forget that Mike Richards stood up for their best offensive player. Playoffs or not. Sometimes its better to stick up for a teammate than to worry about points you can get in the next game.

I hate this train of thought. Nobody should ever be faulted for rushing to their teammates aid. Clean hit or not. YOU SHOULD NEVER LET SOMEBODY ON YOUR TEAM GET PLASTERED INTO THE BOARDS LIKE THAT. EVER.
I really don't like what I hear from this fanbase sometimes. Situations like this cause me to not even recognize it even more. We are not the Montreal Canadiens. He clearly smashed him with that hit right in the face/head area. That's ********. Somebody better at least handle Staios' ass next game.
If they do something next game I am fine with it but the end of that game was not the time.

Flyersfan139 is offline   Reply With Quote