View Single Post
Old
01-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Elbowpad

vCash: 500
Hey guys. I'm a leaf fan, but I learned to be pretty impartial early because I was born and raised in Edmonton...anyway, I just wanted to chime in on lupus, gardiner and beauch.

I've watched every Leaf game this year and Gardiner's play hasn't really declined. Hes been scratched the last 4 games because komisarek came back and I think the leafs are showcasing some of the other dmen. But, I think you are right that adjusting to the NHL from NCAA is tough. Burke said he was being sent down just so he would keep playing instead of sitting.

Lupul. I think it wad Ron Caron that said you can't win the lottery if you never buy a ticket...the leafs won a lottery with lupul...I don't care what any other leaf fan says. There was nothing indicating that lupul would produce like that. I watched him in Edmonton when he was here. He was a different player.

And Beauch....the guy is an animal. I've watched Anaheim's last 4 or 5 games and he's looked great. That is what the leafs hoped he would be when they signed him, but he just never got comfortable in T.O. He looks great right now for you though so Murray made a good choice in bringing him back.

Elbowpad is offline   Reply With Quote