View Single Post
Old
12-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Acadmus
retired mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_of_66
This simulator isn't totally clear to me.

If I sign up, am I joining a pool already containing thousands of other people? Or am I getting a simulator such as APBA or FHL?
You're joining a pool of thousands - it's all online in your web browser. The leagues are divided by country and then all teams for each country are divided into leagues of 16 teams. Each team plays a regular season of 30 games, with the top 8 teams from each league taking part in a playoff. Promotions up the league structure come from leading positions in the regular season and leading positions in the playoffs, while bottom teams are relegated backward.

Playoffs are best-of-3 round robin, single elimination. You need to win 6 games to win the league championship. Then the next season starts.

Players have contracts to manage - you get new blood through your youth school every other Sunday, you can outbid other teams for talent on the open market, you improve facilities to improve your team, create training programs and set intensity levels - quite a few elements to control - I haven't even listed all of them.