View Single Post
Old
01-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
1. Fix our Power-Play

Any player, getting top PP minutes, a top 15 ranked PP, will get on the board on a regular basis. You will get BS secondary assists or easy tap ins just by default.

If you get on the board on a regular basis, you never have to worry about these slumps really. And its basically a proven fact that slumps can get to any player.

2. Get him better linemates
Carl Hagelin is not a consistant top 6 forwards. I don't even have to add, "don't misunderstand me", we all know that Hagelin still is a rookie and that he will not be able to play at the same high level for the course of a NHL season. And his second best is just not good enough.

As it has been right now, that line i) has been a tad weak on the circle but moreover have ii) struggled mightly, when going up against the best line of the other team, to get into the attacking zone.

This has bearing, for sure, on the talk about who, if anyone, we should get to play with BR. A player like Shane Doan will not in any way help a line of Doan-BR-Cally to get up ice and spend time in the attacking zone instead of the defensive zone. BR is not good at skating the puck up ice. Cally is good at getting it out of danger, but if you play against all-stars like Giroux and such they bring it all and you are bound to chase the puck alot unless you got the skill to play that game yourself and make them chase you instead.

3. Decide that the team can play well no matter at what rate BR is "producing"

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote