View Single Post
Old
01-16-2012, 08:45 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
I already know the guys a joke and so do all the people who work with him at 990. The only people who don't realize are his fans and those who take him seriously. He's there for entertainment purposes not to provide facts and look smart. That's why he blocks people on twitter whenever they back him into a corner in an argument. Guy isn't even mature enough to put his ego aside and just admit he was wrong ever. No he goes and blocks people when they're right about something

The funny part is this is an adult we're speaking about not a 16 year old girl, but had I left names out one would assume it was a 16 year old girl I was talking about. The only thing funnier than people thinking Pierre McGuire would/could be a good GM are the people who eat up everything Tony says and agree with it. Neither of these guys have an ounce of credibility when it comes to how a team is run, trades, being a GM etc and yet fans due to their radio/TV personality seem to be easily fooled.

Of course the guy has an ego when a ton of people actually agree with some of the dumbest stuff he says, HF is a great example of it really. Come on here and about 60% of the opinions are regurgitated from 990 and Antichambre.