View Single Post
Old
01-16-2012, 10:38 AM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Me too. On Fridays when its allowable.

Although, if I ever got a demotion down to the mail room, I probably wouldnt wear jeans/sneakers.
Oh of course. I think what I enjoy most about wearing jeans and sneakers to work is that the people who don't get to get so upset about it. Makes it all the more enjoyable.

If I was better at doing my job than individuals who replaced me, and that's why I was sent to the mail room, I'd probably be pretty spiteful as well.

Like most things with Avery, another thing that gets blown out of proportion. He didn't follow the rules and he was reprimanded. I'm not sure what more there is to say. The fact that it's Avery everything gets blown out of proportion. He gets a misconduct in a game and the team is struggling and you get idiots like Mitch Beck blaming him for the losing streak? Seriously? Let's all just continue to refuse to acknowledge all the guys in Hartford who played with Avery previously and said what a big help he was. Let's continue to pretend that all the guys in New York don't get along great with him. Ryan McDonagh boasted about Avery like he was a freaking father to him for crying out loud. But on and on goes the continued crap about what a volatile cancer he is. Is he being extremely passive aggressive with the dress code thing? Sure. And he was benched because of it. I don't understand all the fuss.

I'm not sure what the big deal is here. All of this crap, per usual, is speculation. In typical fashion him being benched for violating a dress code was twisted into him spitting on his coach. Ha. Only with Avery.

Did people think he was going to be thrilled with this? I don't disagree with trying to get him out of there at this point, just because what's the point? Its clear that Torts wants nothing to do with him and he's not going to be resigned. I agree with RB here. Just let him go home. If they don't want to deal with stories like "Avery spit on his coach" when in reality he wore sneakers and jeans, they might as well just send him home.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote