Thread: Video Polak pummels Lapierre
View Single Post
Old
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
BlackNgold 84

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProspectProphet View Post
Its not like Lapierre got hurt... that's why he was smiling. Polak got the advantage in the fight, so Lapierre protected himself. I love how people think he should just stand in there and get punched in the face... newsflash to the hockey world: Lapierre isn't a goon - he is an agitator that can eat up minutes. I guess people are just mad that they can't land any shots on him that hurt. Once you realize that he isn't a talented fighter by any means, you have to respect his willingness to drop the gloves - or you can just continue to be an internet tough-guy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSoul View Post
He got beat but I'm glad he stepped in to defend & stand up for a teammate! Why wouldn't you want a player to do so? I'm guessing he didn't realize he was going to be fighting such a good fighter, he just saw his teammate go into the boards & he wanted to back him up.......Or is it just because its Lappy & you have to take shots at him? Gets kinda hard to call him out for not fighting when he has had 6 so far this year.
While he did stand up for a teammate a better showing would've been better. And i'd like to see all of his 6 fights this year.. his "fight" against campbell and this one I would even consider because he either held on threw 1 punch or didn't throw any. I'd hardly call them fights.

BlackNgold 84 is offline   Reply With Quote