View Single Post
Old
01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
AvsFanRCN

vCash: 50
Name: Ryan Formosa
Favoite Music Artist(s): Jack Johnson
Favorite TV show: Too many, but Game of Thrones has to be up there right now
Favorite Book(s): A Song of Fire and Ice (the series)
Favorite Av: Current, I'd have to say Landeskog, I love how the kid plays. Ever, should be a given for most, but definitely Joe Sakic (I'm not considering him an ex-av, cause he is still working with the organization and, in my opinion, will be an av for life)
Favorite Ex-Av: I would say Tanguay if it weren't for all those years on Calgary, so I'll have to go with Stewart (even though he is not doing well this year) and Shattenkirk. When that trade happened I think I died a little inside. Just getting over it now.
Favorite non-Av: Martin St. Louis and Steve Stamkos
Next or other favorite team: Tampa Bay (I've always liked them, but since my roommate is cousins Martin St. Louis its hard not to cheer for the more), and, considering the team is half avs now, the St. Louis Blues
How else is hockey in your life?: Road hockey on sundays
Favorite Av moment: Any time Patrick Roy dropped the gloves, and when Sakic passed Ray Bourque the cup
How and when did you become an Av fan?: To be honest I don't really remember. I am from a small town near Vancouver, Canada, and I always hated the prospect of being a Canucks fan, so that was out of the question. I think it probably had something to do with Joe Sakic, he is from Burnaby, which is close enough to home, and I can't remember a point in my life where Joe Sakic wasn't my favorite player, and I can't even remember a time where 19 wasn't my favorite number.

AvsFanRCN is offline   Reply With Quote