View Single Post
Old
12-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Hartnell, I think was benched as well....but probably for taking another unsportsmanlike.

I think Nichol has officially lost his spot....same for Stevenson. Tootoo is playing extremely good hockey, and the Hordichuck - Smithson - Tootoo line is doing everything right now....Best fourth line I have ever seen us ice really in terms of production thus far.

Good to get a win against such a weak goalie. If we could get to rebounds, Sauve is pulled in the second.

Vokoun was awful tonight, but the team in front of him played very good. Definitely a winning effort by all skaters tonight.

The officiating was bad, but Vokoun was the reason for all three goals IMO. Of course, his save on Iginla was one few can make...Maybe I am being a bit harsh on his performance, but it definitely wasn't one that he will be pleased with.

Markov.....the guy is a Predator now. Early on I was 50/50 on what I liked/disliked. Now.....I'm just loving everything he is doing. A true warrior. Had a beautiful hit tonight as well.

Phaneuf....just an amazing rookie defensemen. What a shot!