View Single Post
Old
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
i think MIN is going to be a seller real quick. Koivu is down along with others. MIN has been in a free fall and now their best all around forward is down in Koivu. TB is already 'supposedly' shopping them for Harding. i would still love for DL to make a move for Clutterbuck. a month ago when MIN was in the #1 slot there was no way they were going make that move. now though.......MIN may possibly listen to offers for him.

Zidlicky is old and showing it. he isn't coming close to meeting expectations as their QB on the PP. J Spurgeon is their leading producer on the blue line at this point. who? exactly. he is another young d man with limited experience. his downside is that he is listed at 5'9" 175. really at the NHL level, at D? don't know about you but my guess is he going to have a tough time holding up over 82 games.

i think VV for Clutterbuck straight up could work, but I think it is overpayment so you offer this last. gives both teams something they need right away. i offer AMart though first and see what they say. AMart gives them a bigger PMD that is also starting to show a bit of a nasty edge at times. also gives them a PMD with good average size at 6' and 205, instead of the a guy that is sized for college hockey or a mens rec league.

Zidlicky is signed through next season at $4M and has a NMC, so there may be some obstacle there. at the same time MIN has $7M+ in cap space still so they have room

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote