View Single Post
Old
01-17-2012, 10:04 AM
lxzred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Tying Markov up in a basement!lol! why would anyone risk jailtime for Markov. I'd rather he just retire so we can move on and get ONE or TWO ufa dmen, or 1-2 dmen via trade (I prefer ufa so we don't give up any assets...we just use the Markov money and force Markov to retire).

I am obsessed about it out of concern for our Habs!! I love our Habs and don't want them to be in such a mess and I blame Markov for all this mess. We could have been in 6th by now if Markov helped us. And I don't want to hear about his ****ing rehab anymore. I just want to see him on ice helping our Habs, or...get the **** out and retire. Don't do this to Hab fans every season while collecting $5.75mil/season...it's ****ing torture. False hope.

I'm a huge Habs fan and support them win or lose obvoiusly it's more fun when they win but I support them no matter what, except for...all this whole waiting-for-Markov of a joke. We're missing a huge hole in our D-Corps right now and I fully blame Markov.
Let him do rehab without collecting 5.75mil/year.

Why are we the only team paying a guy $5.75mil every season (3 ****ing long seasons now) to do ****ing rehab. Is Markov having fun? I don't give a **** if he is or isn't (he's getting $5.75mil to do it). Us Hab fans are more important than this **** doing his rehab for 5.75mil/year.

It's insulting to all Hab fans,imo, to wait like this for a player who has done NOTHING for our Habs in playoffs (injured or not, playing or not playing) and has been mostly absent now for 3 seasons.

I support most of the Hab players (except Markov) and I even try my best to be positive towards Gomez (his teammates love him and he looks like a great guy and EVERYONE tells me he spends all his $$$ on his teammates... I never hear about this when it comes to Markov, that greedy ****!!).

I love so many Hab players (except always-absent-Markov):
Gorges, Price, Subban, Gorges again!, Moen, White, Cole, Pleks, Leblanc, Pacioretty, Gionta's effort, Gomez's good attitude/positive smile, Desharnais (just still not sure DD's 5'5-5'6 frame can endure the NHL long-term...I hope so), and more...

And can't wait till these players below become regular Hab players :
Leblanc, Gallagher, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Bournival, Bennett, Kristo, and more...

As long as people can bash Gomez I have every right to come here and bash the PRO waiting-endlessly-for-Markov.
Yes yes Markov the greedy man who never signed a home town discount the contract before this and who has tested the FA market to get the most $$ possible, who never passes the puck to a teammate when he plays cause he's so selfish going for glory and personal stats...gottcha.