View Single Post
Old
12-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Coburnfan05

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com
Eager scores 2 goals in 1 game and he is immediately placed on the 2nd line? Although I do love seeing both Savage and Sim on the 4th line.

I don't know what to think about Brashear playing d. My intial instinct is that I don't like it. To play the 6th d-man spot, why not bring up John Slaney? At least he has experience playing defense. Or, since Kapanen is back, put him back there. I think I would rather see him teamed up with Johnsson instead of Seidenberg though.

(Sounds like the flu bug is about to go through the lockerroom as Therien is the 2nd guy with the symptoms. I guess the Flyers didn't get flu shots this year?)

I would expect that if Kovalchuk sees Brash on defense, he is going to be licking his chops, which will likely happen since Atlanta changes lines last since they are the home team.

I hope Niittymaki has his 'A' game tonight. He's going to need it.
IMO his play over the last week or so has been excellent and he looked good with Carter.

Do many of you guys realize that it doesn't matter who is where in the lineup...Hitchcock always rolls 4 lines and even the 4th line gets a regular shift untill middle of third.