View Single Post
Old
01-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
Totally not trying to be a dick here but why do you guys actually want to be a moderator? I assume you don't get paid anything and you have to deal with 3 year olds like myself. Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like a pretty crappy gig.
Just people who love the boards and want to keep it going as one of the best available. It has its faults, as everything does, but you would be hard pressed to find much better around the internet, and a big part of that is the sheer size of HFBoards and the number of moderators it enlists.

Sometimes it is a little mind boggling seeing what people think they can get away with and how some can so blatantly break the rules, but the job is self-rewarding, and you get something from being able to help the boards and keep things in order whenever you encounter something amiss.

We all love hockey, have different ways of expressing it, and moderators just want to keep the discussion and hockey talk flowing.

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi