View Single Post
Old
01-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo3 View Post
On craig's list (funny), FRK's monthly ratings have gone (sept to Jan): 10 15 20 27 36
not the progression you'd want from a draft pick.
Here's the really important thing to remember about Craig Button. He is a complete and utter moron. No clue what he is talking about AT ALL.

Frk has been hurt all year which is why he is falling. I still think he goes 15-25 in the draft. With the way WPG is moving up lately, we will likely be too high for him.

Collberg is an interesting prospect as well. Would not mind him. Girgensons is still a great option, IMO. Faksa is an interesting prospect with good size and offensive talent as well. Still getting to up speed with most of these guys though videos and reports along with some games I can catch.

I do think people are ranking goalies way too high. I doubt that any goalie goes in the first round. Goalies are going later and later due to the unpredictable fctor and the vast number that are seemingly always available. Vasilevski is the best goalie available easily, but the russian factor on top the others will help him slide to 2nd.