View Single Post
Old
01-18-2012, 07:15 AM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo View Post
Every time I see her, she is fumbling about or using awkward transitions into what she wants to talk about. Reminds me of when a news cast runs quicker than expected and the anchors try to fill time with idle chit chat that is so painfully forced.
Moo I agree with this point. I don't care what she looks like she is just not very good. I cringe every time I hear her speak because she is always fumbling for words or making a very awkward transition to another subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji9991 View Post
I know the technical broadcasts situation has been discussed but I have to rehash, the quality of the image feed is one of the worst NHL broadcasts I have seen. It looks like they took a standard definition feed recorded it to VHS, transferred it to another VHS then broadcasted it. With today's equipment that is really the best they can do? 1982 called and wants their camera's back. LOL oh well maybe its may cable company
I have never had a problem with the quality of the HD feed. If you are watching the game in SD its time to upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
It's gotten beyond annoying with me.

Edit: Some people around here just need to grow the **** up.
I get tried of the over the top bashing of some of our players that always seems to happen. That to me is even more annoying.

1857 Howitzer is offline   Reply With Quote