View Single Post
Old
01-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Funk311

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
He didn't play worse than all the guys ahead of him. That's my issue. Ashram, Park, Sully, Adams all played worse and don't offer as much. That's my issue.
Agree with this. And to that end my main issue is all 4 lines were rolling tonight and looking strong. First time all year I think our 4th line looked like it deserved a shift for playing in the opponents end and not just essentially being a 45 second neutral zone regroup drill.

So ET may have had a bad shift, and may not have forced more playing time. But i thought that line, and him had more strong shifts than weak. In my book that's not a recipe for benching. IMO when DB does this, he turns us into even more of a 1 trick pony team. If Geno and Neal don't score we lose.

I will give DB a + for sitting Vitale and lighting the fire. I think Vitale knows what he needs to do to stay now.

I like the Orpick Engo pairing. The bash brothers. Makes our pairings a little more dynamic to send out a duo you can count on to cause pain and ruffle feathers. We need that intimidating aspect against some bigger teams.

Funk311 is offline   Reply With Quote