View Single Post
Old
01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
So you're suggesting keep Penner around to show the other Kings work ethic?
Yes, that's exactly what I said Why put words in my mouth? I said, in a nutshell he has worked hard here and for $2 million or less, he is worth what he has provide, especially since DS has come in to coach.

He has had a few injuries, suffered through the same scoring drought which the rest of the team has, and he's worked hard to get out of it without being a suck and complaining or running and hiding from all the negativity coming his way. If I get the same Penner that I've seen this year, yes, I absolutely sign him for $2 million to play that way.

If in all that you still get "keeping Penner to teach other Kings work eithic" then read it over and over again until you don't or your eyes bleed. I don't care which.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
Roenick-58 games played in a Kings uniform, 9 goals, 13 assists, 22 points and a minus 5.
Penner-54 games played in a Kings uniform, 5 goals, 12 assists, 17 points and a minus 4.

I think this is where you tell me stats don't mean everything.
So Penner is still producing at the same pace as a potential Hall of Famer was during a more offensively open time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFanInRI View Post
and Grant Fuhr sends a postcard.
Which was signed by Jamie Storr, Alyn MacCauley, Ladislav Nagy, Mark Parrish and Anson Carter

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote