View Single Post
Old
12-29-2005, 03:17 PM
combine81

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to combine81 Send a message via MSN to combine81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Just to follow up on the 1990 team. THe roster of the team for the tourney against the Czech Republic was announced.

GKs:
Alexander Pechursky (Metallurg Magnitogorsk)
Daniil Alistratov (Traktor Chelyabinsk)

Ds:
Nikita Dostavalov (Lokomotiv Yaroslav)
Maksim Cudinov (Severstal Cherepovets)
Pavel Lukin (Lokomotiv Yaroslav)
Anton Klementiev (Spartak Moscow)
Vyacheslav Voynov (Traktor Chelyabinsk)
Dimitri Kulikov (Rus Moscow)
Igor Golovkov (Dinamo Moscow)

Fs:
Alexander Volzhankin (Avangard Omsk)
Nikita Filatov (CSKA Moscow)
Dimitri Kurgishev (CSKA Moscow)
Evgeni Grachev (Lokomotiv Yaroslav)
Kirill Petrov (Ak Bars Kazan)
Nikita Kokorin (Traktor Chelyabinsk)
Nikolai Kazakotsev (Severstal Cherepovets)
Yaroslav Tulyakov (Rus Moscow)
Pavel Chernov (Spartak Moscow)
Andrei Loktionov (Spartak Moscow)
Anton Lazarev (Traktor Chelyabinsk)
Vladimir Litvinchuk (Rus Moscow)

The best Fs are probably Filatov, Petrov, Loktionov, Lazarev. A little surprising not to see Ostapchuk. Alistarov, Lukin, Loktionov were voted best players of the last tournament of the regions. Petrov was the best scorer.
Hi!

They have played first match. 2:2 (Filatov, Kokorin). As i know they play against guys of 88-89s. So i think it is a good result.

Filatov is one of the best? CSKA-90 is in crisis. They do everything not to go to the Final tournament. "Rus'" takes second place. We take the third. And there is a big way for CSKA to get the third place. I think it is unbelieveble. "Rus'" looks wonderful. The won 3 last games against CSKA. Tulyakov and Litvinchuk are one of the best scorers and as i heard they looked very very nice on the regions (It was unlucky tournament for Filatov ). Tulyakov and Litvinchuk plays with Laktionov (in Russia-90, of course). Before their departure to the Czech Republic they played a friendly game with Krylia Sovetov-2 (honestly speaking, it consisted of players of 89-90s) and won 7:2. Loktionov's line won their micro match 4:0.

Ostapchyuk has got problems with his leg and don't play for Spartak-90 either. Though he can't do it because of discvalification (he tried to kick referee in their last game against Rus' ).

Petrov was the best scorer. He played on the regions for team-89 also.

Dokin(GK) and Grenkov(D) (Spartak Moscow) trained with the team in Moscow but was not taken to the tour.

That's all.

combine81 is offline   Reply With Quote