: Post-Game Talk:
Panthers @ Avs/ Jan 18th 7:30MT
View Single Post
01-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Yuck horse piss!
Just watched the full game my thoughts.
1. So happy to see Mueller score not once but twice. When he released that shot on the first goal I really thought he was gonna get drilled by Weiss? I think it was. Thankfully it wasnt a head hunter like MAtt Cooke comingin on him.
2. One of those games where you cant blame a single goal on Giggy. Wow what the hell was he supposed to do on either of those 3 goals? Ryan O'Byrne scores one, Weiss punches one in, terrible luck and bounce to Kopescky on the third goal.
3. Glad to see Stastny redeem himself from that flub shot in the first. He played well go figure playing with Mueller and not Great Gamer Porter.
4. Johnson was the ONLY d-man to play well. Hell of a game and I fully support playing him 27-28 minutes a night. Seems he plays better with SOB aswell.
5. Yah the Elliott experiment needs to end once Hejda's vagina is feelin better. Another awful game from the kid. The speed and wear and tear are really taking a toll on him. Send him down for more seasoning because hes not quite there yet but the potential is great.
6. Ryan O'Reilly is the captain of this team. I dont care what that says on Hejduks jersey. Sets up Mueller for that nice shot and scores another GWG for us. Big goals at big times just like a former number 37 on this team.
7. Glad to see Winnik play the position hes meant to play 3rd line grind. Hes perfectly fine on the 3rd anywhere in the top 6 is asking him to fail.
8. Galiardi is pimp. He reminds me of Ville Nieminen even wears the same number as Nemo.
9. Anyone have a pic of Muellers blade? Thats a curve and a half if I ever seen one.
10. Play varly in LA and Giggy in Anaheim.
View Public Profile
The Kingslayer's albums
Find More Posts by The Kingslayer