View Single Post
Old
01-19-2012, 12:24 PM
The Butcher
Gutless

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarchist View Post
When the going gets easy, on the other hand...*cough*regulationlosstoColumbusastheonlytea mtogetshutoutbythemallseason*cough*.
Look. The Columbus Blue Jackets are still a professional hockey club. As of late, they are a poor matchup for the Kings. I'm not really sure why, but they are. As annoying as it was, the game was far from a meltdown. I saw two teams that decided to shut each other down and that's what happened, the result could have gone either way. Now if we were in the middle of a losing streak I might feel a bit different.

Even though we lost, I still don't think the Kings rolled over and gave it to them. I watched both CBJ games and as frustrating as it was to watch I thought the Jackets did a great job defensively. You aren't going to win all of your games and even the elite lose games to lessor opponents occasionally.

I'm not making excuses for the team but I have about had it with the negativity crowd around here. This team has given us alot to be optimistic about lately and anyone that can't see the change needs to get their head checked.

Last edited by The Butcher: 01-19-2012 at 12:31 PM.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote