01-19-2012, 12:28 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1347
http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/f...nd-a-lot-more/

Quote:
JAGR
Your agent was in town this week. Anything going on?

“No. I think it’s too early. It’s only 40-some games into the season.”

Are you interested in returning to Philly next season? So far, you’ve always said you’ll wait until after the season.

“The question is am I going to help here. I don’t want to be somewhere where I can’t help. I thought I’d be on a good team, but there are a lot of good players here.

You’re on the first line
“So far.”

Do you want to play in NHL next season?
“Of course I want to play. I’ll see what happens.

There haven’t been contract talks with the Flyers?
“No talks. It’s a good fit. It has to be a good fit. Are they going to feel I’m going to help them and I going to feel I’m still good enough to play.

But you’ve playing on the first line
“You never know what’s going to happen the next 40 games or the playoffs. If everything would go the right way or maybe it is now, I don’t think it’ll be any problem (to return).”

If return, will you want a three-year or three-year deal?
“No, no, no, no, no. I came here to want to play. I don’t want three years just to sit around. I want to play. I want to enjoy myself. If I can still play in this league, I’m going to play here. If not, I’m going to go play somewhere else. I love the game too much. I would miss it too much. I want to play somewhere where I can still play. If I cannot play at this level, I’m going to go play a lower level, maybe in the Czech League where there’s not that many good players and I can still play.”

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote