Old
01-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsandJets View Post
Hey guys,

First let's me just say that I really like your team since the late 90's. I think you have a super formation and I always like the fact that your team have stick with the same GM/Coach!

Since I want to learn more about Nashville in general I was wondering if you could help me for a few infos.

I was wondering how much the Preds are against the Titans in term of popularity(also are you all titans fan?)

Also since the Sounds are the farm team of Milwaukee are most of you brewers fan or Braves fan?

And to Finnish wich city is your biggest rival in the nfl and in the NHL?

Bonus question people in Nashville who like the nba are Memphis fan or you don't like them?
1. The Preds popularity has grown immensely in the last couple of years. I used to feel weird for liking the Preds, now it's common place to see Preds gear all over town. With that said, most people are probably football fans first. It's the south after all. The Titans aren't my favorite team (Chargers!) but I have nothing against them. If they do well it's fine by me. Really to me it seems like people are Titans fans unless they have a reason not to be.

2. I don't know many Brewers fans in Nashville. I know one and he became that way because of the Sounds but they don't mean much to most of the city. I would say most people in Nashville are Braves, Reds or Cardinals fans. The Braves and Reds are the teams that get televised if I recall correctly (Braves more so).

3.) My friends that are Titans fans don't like Indianapolis, Baltimore or Pittsburgh. I guess you could say Houston too. A few don't like the Chargers which just makes me laugh but they have their (irrelevant) reasons.

4.) I think the NBA is like the NHL. If your city doesn't have a team, you probably don't care. I'm a Clippers fan (not a badwagoner) and don't have must interest in the Grizzlies to be quite honest. I think the vast majority of people would feel the same way.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote