View Single Post
Old
01-19-2012, 08:26 PM
skywarp75

vCash: 500
Canuck fan here, and dont take offense because I know nothing could make you want to part with Webber, but some of these comments are a bit odd. Cody Hodgson is the 3rd most talented offensive player on the Nucks. Its not even close. He will take over as the #1 center and captain once Henrik winds down. Keep in mind this is one of the top offensive teams in the league over the last couple of years, and every single person who follows the team can see that Cody has special gifts in both elite passing vision and sniping. Edler + Cody + 1st is exactly the kind of package that should get your GM listening, although I know its not going to happen.

That being said, I really appreciate your franchise, its players and its fans, and am rooting for you guys to not only retain Suter & Weber, but to add some offense. The playoffs last year were very fun against you guys, and your home games with the celebs in the crowd made for very entertaining TV and its the kind of thing that the NHL should adertise.

skywarp75 is offline   Reply With Quote