View Single Post
Old
01-19-2012, 10:42 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pick Six View Post
Garyboy was correct that they're times where Ho-Sang tries to do it all himself. That being said, he's also probably the best playmaker in the province. I wouldn't worry about that.

I also agree that McDavid would go #1, because of that extra year. The OHL is in great hands with these two, in what's shaping up to be an incredible draft.
It's weird because Ho-sang had that same problem in Bantam with not utilizing his teammates enough but when he played with the 95's he played a lot different and did very well moving the puck with guys like Cianfrone and Ritchie etc. He is so good, he could easily do it if he wanted too.

McDavid is hands down a phenomenal prospect and only getting better. His hands and vision are something that you just don't see everyday. The combination of him and Ho-sang are just lethal. I will never forget the first time catching a glimpse of McDavid's play in Major Peewee while waiting to watch a Minor Midget game at a tournament. He was very impressing and you saw the potential at a young age. I found it a bit creepy when you got agents stocking the kid before him playing a game of Minor Bantam.