Thread: John Tortorella
View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 04:41 AM
Dorado*

vCash: 500
TORTS has to be held accountable for wanting his beloved " RICHIE " here who will one of the big culprits for the massive 2 nd half collapse we are about to undertake . 6.6 M reasons why we won't be able to bring a few more offensive players here . Newsflash as good as Lundqvist is and as good as some of our young D Men and " system" is this team can not generate any offense on a consistent basis . You can't expect to win every game 2-1 3-0 with an empty netter . It's unreasonable to think that D men or forwards or goalies are going to occasionally not play a perfect game . One thing that always keeps you in games is an ability to score . Earlier in the season we came from behind A few times but the last few weeks once we give up the first goal or fall behind it's back to the same old Rangers who can't generate any offense . It's not just one game or a " skid " this is what this team was predicted to do and water is starting to level . I hope I'm wrong but the writing is on the wall . The team is headed in the right direction but the " scorers "
On this team have completely dried up . Richards has been brutal and unnoticeable as of late . Passing up that shot on the PP to make a bad pass through traffic at the end of the second last night was a huge momentum swing moment and "'Captain Clutch " choked on it . I wish Torts and Glen would have done like Olivia Munn and just liked Wade Richards as " just a friend " . He has a lot of playing to do to make up for this last 2 months of sucking . He deserves 4th line ice time

Dorado* is offline   Reply With Quote