View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 12:11 PM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaAnimal View Post
Seriously guys, Penner has been playing really well and I honestly mean it. I dont know why there are so much hate for this guy.

Pre Sutter, I felt DD was the issue for this team. Now that sutter has stepped in, DD seemed more poised and he is having fun out there. I love it when DD smiles, its all about having fun, sure they are professionals but if they love what they do, then they will be successful at it.

The biggest headache at the very moment is Stoll. The guy is just completely useless........ I have no idea why we use him on the PP. I have no idea why he is playing on the 2nd line with Richards. He really needs to be shipped out while his value is still high. He can do well for teams that are struggling to win faceoffs. Lets be honest with ourselves, stoll is no longer the sniper we hoped.
I agree about Penner, I just think that if another player is brought in his contract has to be the first to go. Stoll can at least win faceoffs so he has some value (just not as a wing) come playoff time. Stoll on the PP has to end, but I really don't know who else you can use in his place... Other issue is you can't really trade Stoll (or Penner for that matter) for much than picks as rental players unless another deal happens because both right now are better options where they are at than anyone else would be.

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote