Thread: Post-Game Talk: 3 Stars and GBR: #45 @ Pittsburgh
View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 12:33 PM
truebluegoalie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen North View Post
As a Rangers fan stationed far away from NY, I've been pretty happy with the number of Rangers games on VS/NBCS and NHLN this year. It seems like we've had more this year than in previous years.
Yeah, I am outside the NY area as well, and it does seem like they have had more, however it is almost unwatchable when it is these terrible broadcast teams. Just saying it would be nice to get the Ranger feed once in a while. Also not a big fan of gamecenter being blacked out when the game is on NHLN, like this Saturday. NBC I understand, but NHLN? Seems a bit much, especially considering how much I paid for gamecenter to specifically watch the games at work where I don't have NHLN.

On another note I just posted this in the around the nhl section but it is probably more applicable here concerning the Cooke slewfoot:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/hoc...not-practicing

No tripping penalty was called on the ice, but the play was reviewed by the NHL Department of Player Safety. The play apparently did not meet the threshold of a traditional slew-foot, so Cooke, a repeat offender, is not expected to receive any supplementary discipline.

*edit: 1,000th post
I'd say it means I have no life but some of you have a LOT more than me. ha ha.

Last edited by truebluegoalie: 01-20-2012 at 12:40 PM.
truebluegoalie is offline   Reply With Quote