View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 02:29 PM
blackwater

vCash: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusher View Post
A player who has 348 Points in 393 Games since the '04 Lockout needs pumping up?

That is 0.89 PPG Avg. Pretty decent for a player going in to the Trade Deadline.

Sure, he's had his injury troubles the past couple seasons but he still has value. He's not very old at 28 either.
i agree. the past 3 years he's had shoulder problems, but all indications are that is behind him now. people forget his first 5 years in the league he was relatively injury free, and was actually known for his durability and ability take hits and keep going.

hemskys' been nearly a point a game player his entire career on some very bad oiler teams, i have no idea where people are getting this idea that he's a big pile of crap all of a sudden. usually those ideas come from people who don't watch the oilers, and assume because he's had some injury troubles that he's washed up now. he's a very skilled offensive player who would help any playoff bound team. i actually hope the oilers re-sign him, personally i don't want to see him traded.

blackwater is offline   Reply With Quote