View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 01:31 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 50
Talbot has been playing above everyones expectations I don't see how anyone can be dissapointed with his play. He is doing what he came here to do (fill Lappy/Betts role on the PK) and hes putting up points. Hes developed chemistry with Voracek which we really haven't seen the same chemistry with him from anyone else. Briere could score 0 points a whole year for all I care. He's money in the playoffs every year and is THE best playoff forward without exception in the NHL. As far as I'm concerned he gives us his all when it matters most and we have the depth to get through the regular season without huge numbers from him and I'm perfectly content with that.

Roo is having a career year and it is not possible for him to keep up with the pace he had earlier in the year especially after having to be out a few games with a concussion not an easy injury to come back from. He will have a few ups and downs in the season its how most players work. I would not mind seeing a simple swap up Read Hartnell and Simmonds though just to see if Reads game can help Giroux wake up and get out of this slump and Hartnell help Briere out of his but again to be dissapointed? I don't know how you can be.

Read-Roo-Jagr
Hartnell-Briere-Simmonds
Talbot-Schenn-Voracek

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote