View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Are you implying that Bourque wouldn't be good for the Habs next season and the one after it and that they should have retained Cammalleri? If you think the Habs could have traded Cammalleri for a high draft choice in June you must be living in a far off galaxy.
I dunno. Under slightly different circumstances maybe the team is forced to make moves to improve the team, Cammy is one of the players kept, and maybe the team does play better and so does Cammy as a result? I mean, when you think about it, what you just did there is totally write off over half a season's worth of "what ifs" as simply impossible, which sounds a bit silly to me.

Never really wanted the guy, but am still surprised to see so many who have seen exactly how streaky he can be, and how quickly they write off the possibility that the moves being done now could have helped a guy like him turn it around for the last half of the season (maybe even close to the entire half), too. Maybe he even plays just well enough to "regain" some of the worth he supposedly lost over a choice of words during a tough slump for everyone. Just seems overly judgmental, if nothing else.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline   Reply With Quote