Thread: Injury Report: Zack Smith
View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Sens Rule

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
My guess is that they are starting to look at what they have on the farm for this yr & future yrs before they decide to make a trade at the deadline. If Boro can fit on this team going forward than maybe they make Kuba available. If not, they reassess to see if they can get what they want through trade, draft, UFA or extend. My guess is that Kuba could be the only guy traded or better said just a one for one kind of trade since they are playing so well. It might not be Kuba it could be a prospect or pick for a roster player.
How can you post this many times for this many years and think that Kuba is available at this point? He is our second best defenceman and we are a top 10 team in the NHL. The idea of Kuba being moved at the deadline is so silly at this point I wonder how you can even bring it up?

They are looking to the farm to see what they have.. to see if they should ADD and how much they should ADD... not to see if they can subtract the player with the 2nd most minutes played on the team.

Sens Rule is online now   Reply With Quote