View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 05:31 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuccarello Awesome View Post
What does his pace before he got injured have to do with anything? He scored 48 points in 60 games last season, playing with Dubinsky and Anisimov. That's a 66 point pace over 82 games. Richards and Cally have been good together, but to say Richards turned Cally into a 60 point player is very inaccurate. Richards hasn't been nearly as good as he's capable of being. I'm not worried in the least, and I'm actually excited that weve managed the best record in the league with Richards being below average for his own standards. Hell find his way and well be a dangerous team in the playoffs. I still don't understand why Torts refuses to admit that Stepan Richards Gaborik had flashes of brilliance in their very brief time together. That's a real first line. Who would've thought, a first line with our three FIRST LINE PLAYERS. Then, who knows, maybe a second line with GASP, our three second line players, dubi, Anisimov, Cally. Makes too much sense, I know.
Because there's been tons of instances of guys performing way over expectations in short periods of time. I don't think Cally would've hit 66 points last year.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote