View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 03:36 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok
Although I am extremely frustrated with Arkhipov at this point, I'd be afraid to move him. His trade value can't be that high. While he is struggling, he has it within himself to be a real offensive threat in the NHL. I'd hate to see us give up on him and another team cash in on his abilities.

No one really stands out thus far as having a great season.

Zidlicky has been as advertised offensively (even better), but he's extremely rusty defensively (still not as bad as Delmore though).

Erat is, by far, the best playmaking forward on the team. Too bad he can't score. Ideally, he'd be a premiere playmaker for a true goalscorer. Too bad we don't have a true goalscorer.

I've never been on the Legwand=superstar bandwagon, but he's not even playing up to last year's "decent" standard. Offensively, he's creating nothing. His puck control is pathetic. His passes are going nowhere (save a few lucky bounces). His shooting never was. If we can get something considerable for him via trade, I'm for it.
Arkhipov is the worst player on this team and should not be playing in the NHL. He's the biggest ***** in the NHL, Erat plays tougher than him.