View Single Post
Old
01-20-2012, 08:44 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Sick of the language debate? Sorry, that's what this province is all about. Better get use to it. And by "learning the language", I mean people might not only aim for pure local Quebecer, but would clearly settle for the Marc Crawford, Scotty Bowman and others who has english as their primary language. I'm not bashing Cunneyworth. I was against the Martin firing. But if you have to fire him and you don't want to go outside of your organization, while most other teams did, well you have no choice to take Cunneyworth. But at this point, Cunneyworth is not even in the debate here. He can't win games. That's just enough to settle that debate no matter what language he speaks.

By the way, that's a Spacek thread. A thread where "circus" has been mentioned. And where the circus was only about the french crap as he mentioned. So you don't want to talk language? Choose another thread.
You don't consider firing assistant coaches before a game and trading players mid game circus material? I mean, surely it isn't fine and dandy but problem is, it's not only thing. Habs players are calling out the team's attitude on games and you're saying the only circus is language? There's more to it than language.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote