View Single Post
Old
01-21-2012, 06:46 AM
David_99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
Geoff Molson scares me. I have a feeling he's been a lot more involved in Habs hockey decisions than we know. I also fear that he still wants playoff revenues.
What scares me about him is he seems to be another owner who tries to make everyone happy. If he ordered the firing of JM and appointed RC as coach, show some god damn confidence in him. Don't apologize to the idiots and undermine your own coach.

You also have to pick one direction to go and put all of your effort into making it happen. What's our identity? Are we playoff contenders? Are we rebuilding? Are we a patchwork of mixed pieces fighting to stay mediocre? Are our young guys coming up (LeBlanc, Kristo, Avtsin, Tinrodi, Beaulieu, Gallahger) that much better then Moen, Gionta, Kostytsin, Gill, Kaberle, Cole? Are we going to be a younger, yet similar team in 5 years?

Maybe his plan is to tank but make it look like he's trying? I hope to god he realizes we're not a playoff team this year and we'll be sellers at the deadline. Not trading our future for more spare parts. (That's assuming he's the one giving Gauthier orders of course)

David_99 is offline   Reply With Quote