Old
01-21-2012, 06:55 PM
SouthernHab
jak się masz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
How far HAVE we fallen?

Last year we were pretty good IMO if you add Markov. It was still a step in the right direction.

I agree with you about the new outlook, but I guess what I'm saying is that it's already there, but we're putting everything under a microscope which prevents us from seeing that it's actually happening.

Cole
Eller
Pacioretty
DD
Emelin
Diaz

Bourque

These are all additions to the team which made us better or players who improved their impact factor/continued to rise (patches after the injury)

We've already gotten considerably bigger. Now we have to figure out the defence and get a little bit more rounded scoring. Leblanc is going to develop quite fast IMO. Tinordi will still take time, Beaulieu even longer, but my point is that I think the organization now knows what it has to do. A lot of other teams are also re-calibrating their recipes for success. PG is not as bad as he is made out to be. The only thing I'm a little unsure of is the Kaberle thing. Otherwise I think he's made very good moves. If he had done any less it would have been tanking in the previous season. I think we're building for the future, and honestly a real strong team could be as soon as next year.

I think we agree about what we want, but differ in our evaluation of the current management's capacity to deliver it.
A team that almost made it to the Stanley Cup playoffs down to a 12th place team that will not make it to the playoffs. All during the leadership of Gauthier.

Pretty impressive display of managerial quality from Gauthier to bring a team down so far so quickly, dont you think?

Let me ask you a question. And you can answer it in one statement for brevity.

What do you like about Gauthier?

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote